Titan 7000 Commercial Reverse Osmosis System
Commercial Reverse Osmosis Systems
RO Titan 7000 Commercial Reverse Osmosis system feature an excellent pre-treatment design, high quality components, and overall high performance. Titan reverse osmosis systems are designed for higher recovery rates and minimum energy consumption. Experience greater savings with lower maintenance and operation costs when you install a RO 7000 Titan Commercial Reverse Osmosis System.
- Tested & Proven Performance
- Computer Aided Design
- Reliable Long-Term
- Performanceï¾ Tested & Sanitized
- Compact & Space Saving
- Low-Energy Consumption
- Consistent Quality Made in the U.S.A.
RO Titan 7000 Commercial Reverse Osmosis System Include:
- Membranes: Four 4-inch x 40-inch TFC HF4 Extra Low Energy Membranes-For maximum removal of impurities and a high flow rate.
- Membrane Housings: Four 4-inch x 40-inch Champ Membrane Housings-Featured design that require no tools when servicing.
- Pump and Motor: One Goulds 1.5 HP Multistage Pump and Motor 110/220/380/460 50 or 60 Hertz 1 or 3 Phase CSA, CE and RU (UL recognized)-Allows for continuous high pressures.
- Frame: One aluminum White Powder Coated Frame-Corrosion resistant
- Sediment Filters: One 4.5-inch x 20-Inch Big White 5 Micron Polypropylene Filter and One 4.5-inch x 20-Inch Big White 1 Micron Polypropylene Filter-Removes sediment and protects the system down to one micron.
- Carbon Block: One 4.5-inch x 20-Inch Big White 10 Micron Carbon Block-Removes Chlorine, odors and taste.
- Filter Housings: Three 4.5-inch x 20-Inch Big Grey double o-ring Filter Housings-
- Pressure Gauges: Two PuroTech 2.5-inch 0-300 PSI Panel Mount Glycerin Filled Gauges and Two PuroTech 1.5-inch 0-160 PSI Bottom Mount Dry Gauges-For Monitoring the RO's operating pressure as well as the filter and carbon operating pressure.
- Low Pressure Switch: One McCanns Low Pressure Switch- Provides a safety to the pump to keep it from running fry if there is insufficient feed water pressure.
- Solenoid Valve: One Solenoid Valve with Manual Override -Assists with the on/off function of the system.
- Concentrate Valve: One 1/2-inch PuroTech Stainless steel Needle Valve-Regulates the systems product to waste ratio.
- Computer Controller: One Minitrol Computer Controller (UL listed) with on/off swiich, pre-treat lockout, tank full contacts, low pressure monitoring and alarm.
- Flow Meters: One product (0-10 GPM) and One Waste (0-10 GPM) PuroTech Flow Meters- Allows operator to accurately adjust product to waste ratio and monitor system performance.
- TDS Meter: One Panel Mounted TDS Meter-Provides you with readings of the water quality.
- RO Titan 7000 Commercial Reverse Osmosis System is a Genuine EOM product