Montebello Land & Water Company Water Company 💧 3date ALERT Drinking Water

Montebello, California | Drinking Water Utility Company

The neighborhood drinking water in Montebello Land & Water Company may possibly be degraded with lots of contaminants such as Alachlor (Lasso), 1,3,5-Trimethylbenzene, Lithium and Benzo[a]pyrene, and experience high scores of water hardness. Montebello Land & Water Company supplies your community with drinking water that sources its water from Groundwater.

What's in your drinking water?

Free Official Water Safety Report for Montebello Land & Water Company!

US Public Records

Montebello Land & Water Company Details

benefits of drinking 8 glasses of water

Area served:

Montebello, California

value of drinking water

Population served:


why is drinking water important for your health

Water source:


home drinking water



water company utility


344 E. Madison Ave., Montebello , CA 90640

California Dinking Water Utility


Contaminants Detected In Montebello, California

1,4-Dioxane; Bromodichloromethane; Bromoform; Chromium (hexavalent); Dibromochloromethane; Total trihalomethanes (TTHMs); Arsenic; Barium; Fluoride; M… more

Montebello  Dinking Water Utility

Free Official Water Safety Report for Montebello Land & Water Company!


US Public Records

Montebello Land & Water Company

Annual Drinking Water Report

List of Drinking Water Contaminants Tested by Montebello Land & Water Company

But Not Detected:
1,1,1-Trichloroethane; 1,1,2,2-Tetrachloroethane; 1,1,2-Trichloroethane; 1,1-Dichloroethane; 1,1-Dichloroethylene; 1,2,3-Trichloropropane; 1,2,4-Trichlorobenzene; 1,2-Dichloroethane; 1,2-Dichloropropane; 1,3-Butadiene; 1,3-Dichloropropene; Antimony; Arsenic; Benzene; Beryllium; Bromochloromethane; Bromomethane; Cadmium; Carbon tetrachloride; Chlorodifluoromethane; Chloromethane; cis-1,2-Dichloroethylene; cis-1,3-Dichloropropene; Cyanide; Di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate; Dichloroacetic acid; Dichloromethane (methylene chloride); Ethylbenzene; m- & p-Xylene; Mercury (inorganic); Monobromoacetic acid; Monochloroacetic acid; Monochlorobenzene (chlorobenzene); MTBE; Nitrite; o-Dichlorobenzene; o-Xylene; p-Dichlorobenzene; Perchlorate; Perfluorobutane sulfonate (PFBS); Perfluoroheptanoic acid (PFHPA); Perfluorohexane sulfonate (PFHXS); Perfluorononanoic acid (PFNA); Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA); Selenium; Silver; Styrene; Tetrachloroethylene (perchloroethylene); Thallium; Thiobencarb; Toluene; trans-1,2-Dichloroethylene; trans-1,3-Dichloropropene; Trichloroacetic acid; Trichloroethylene; Trichlorofluoromethane; Trichlorotrifluoroethane; Vinyl chloride; Xylenes (total)

montebello-land-water-company-water-company-california Office

Find out which contaminants are found above Legal and Health Guidelines.


US Public Records

Montebello Land & Water Company

About Us

Montebello Land & Water Company Payment Options

For more California resources & information

California Water Utility Companies

.. ...

California EPA Water Reports

For more information on your drinking water, visit the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency:

Montebello Land & Water Company Drinking Water Company and EPA

Montebello Land & Water Company Drinking Water Report Info
.. ...

Drinking Water Utility Company FAQ

California CDC Tap Water Info

For more information on your drinking water, visit the U.S. CDC:

Montebello Land & Water Company Drinking Water Company and CDC

How can I save you door-to-door solicitors/peddlers from coming near my home? The Township can't refuse to issue a allow to door-to-door solicitors and/or peddlers who meet our necessities. However, the soliciting/peddling ordinance states that "it shall be illegal for a person, group, affiliation, partnership or employer to engage in solicitation or peddling at any time on-premises where the assets owner or character on top of things of the assets has sincerely posted a note that solicitors and peddlers are prohibited". A property published with a "No Soliciting" sign must deal with your problem. No Solicitors stickers are to be had within the Clerk's Department. If the property is posted and disregarded through solicitors, a call to the Township Police Department at (734) 354-3232 is usually recommended. How often do I want to get a license for my dog? Annually. Dog licenses can be bought at the Treasurer’s Office. Go to the Treasurers segment of the Forms and Applications web page of the internet site to view and print a dog license utility form. Do I want a license for a storage sale? No, However Ordinance 33 limits storage income to twice a calendar 12 months for no more than 72 hours. A storage sale signal can be posted at the entrance to the subdivision. Where do I go to find statistics on activities, programs, classes and help for senior citizens? Plymouth Township’s Senior Center is known as Friendship Station and is positioned at 42375 Schoolcraft (at Bradner). Activities encompass card playing (euchre, pinochle, and bridge), sunlight hours and evening line dancing classes and Tai Chi training. For facts on these activities touch the Township Supervisor’s Office at 734-354-3203.The Plymouth Community Council on Aging offers assistance to seniors such as transportation, food, minor domestic maintenance and out of doors preservation. For information name 734-354-3222 or go to the workplace at Plymouth Township Hall, 9955 N. Haggerty Rd... I would like to see a forestall sign, site visitors signal or other avenue sign set up in my neighborhood. Whom can I communicate to about this? As a constitution township and now not a City, Plymouth Township has no authority or control over the roads and signals in our community. Wayne County Roads is the controlling authority. However, the police branch has developed a splendid working dating with Wayne County Roads and can help in any assessment of unsafe visitors conditions. It is exceptional to touch the Police Department and ask to depart a message with the Sergeant in the rate of your Neighborhood Service Area. Where can I get a duplicate of the deed to my property? Deeds are to be had at the Wayne County Register of Deeds. For statistics name (313) 224-5850. Where does our water come from? The water comes from the Detroit River. It is purified with the aid of the Detroit Water and Sewerage Department (DWSD) via a water remedy plant. From there, it's miles pumped through their distribution gadget to Plymouth Township water machine. What chemical substances are inside the water? DWSD sends us a month-to-month evaluation of the water, that's to be had upon request. DWSD is liable for the chemical content material of the water. Their remedy plant has a laboratory with a certified chemist that monitors the water on a chronic basis. Specific questions may be directed to the Manager of the Water Quality Division of the DWSD at (313) 267-3627. A tree between the brink of the street and the sidewalk has brought about two sections of the sidewalk to raise. What do I do? The DPW will investigate the web site and take the remedial movement. The belongings proprietor has 30 days to repair. When are Planning Commission Meetings? Where are they held? Planning Commission conferences are held at 7:00 pm on the 1/3 Wednesday of each month. The conferences are held within the Plymouth Township Hall, Board Meeting Room, 9955 N. Haggerty Road. Click here for extra statistics about the Planning Commission. Does Plymouth Township alter the fees set employing the cable businesses? No. The person cable provider vendors set the quotes. The Board of Trustees sought to have neighborhood opposition between cable operators to make certain that the residents might have a desire. How do I make a complaint approximately my cable TV provider? Click right here for extra facts..

Montebello Land & Water Company consumer info

Montebello Land & Water Company provides drinking water services to the public of Montebello and Montebello, California.

Limited Time - Get the Montebello Land & Water Company Water Score Report for Free.

Added to cart!