Quality Water Treatment is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase within 60 days of the ship date.
Possible Shipping Delay Notice:
We work hard to ship orders within 24 hours, but due to Covid-19 the shipment may be delayed up to 4 to 7 business days.
All orders $75.00 and over receive free shipping in the USA excluding AK and HI.
For shipping to AK, HI or international, our team can provide a shipping quote.
Shipment Tracking ID:
You will promptly receive a tracking ID sent to the email you entered when ordering.
In rare cases, a possible delay of up to 48 hours in obtaining the tracking ID may occur.
If this happens, we kindly ask that you allow for up to 48 hours for our database to update. Meanwhile, always feel free to contact customer service for more information regarding your order.
Please include your name and order number. Our team responds within 1 business day.
Damage, Missing, and/or Lost Shipment
- For claims of damaged or lost items (small packages), a return must be made within 10 days of delivery.
- For claims of Missing parts or packages you must contact us within 10 days of delivery.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to inspect and report any damage/ loss to the freight driver immediately. For purpose of filing claims, we may request photos of the damages from you.
Due to the meticulous process involved with shipping companies, investigations may take 5 to14 business days for loss and damage claims.
Sometimes packages are returned as "Undeliverable".
If this occurs to your order, we offer a full refund minus the shipping cost. If Quality Water Treatment was at fault for an address error, then we will also refund the shipping cost.
We do not reship the undelivered packages. However, our team can help you place a replacement order.
For items refused before delivery, Quality Water Treatment will not be held liable for the shipping cost.
Quality Water Treatment reserves the right to charge 25% restocking fee plus freight/ shipping charges for all refused packages.
Quality Water Treatment, will at its own accord choose to charge a customer return shipping charges if a shipment is refused upon delivery at no fault of ours.
Feel free to contact our team at any time regarding your order shipping status.
Issues may include:
- You suspect your package will not be delivered as addressed.
- You are yet to receive a notice confirming its return.
- Its weeks past the estimated delivery date and you are yet to get a refund.
If you have questions on these policies, please contact us.