The SoftPro® pH Neutralizer Calcite Filter
- Next Generation High-Efficiency Design
- High-Quality Calcite Media
- Eliminates acidity in the ph range of 5.5 to 6.9
- NSF-Certified Auto Backwash Control Valve
- Dome Hole & Plug For Easy Access
- Economical - Expensive calcite cartridges are not required
- Fully adjustable backwash and rinse cycles
- Time-tested hydraulically balanced piston seal and spacers provide years of trouble-free service.
WELL WATER TREATMENT
pH Neutralizer Filter Systems
More About Acidic Water Issues
That dreaded green-blue staining on your fixtures?
If you get blue or green stains on your fixtures or around drains, it is usually due to having corrosive acidic water.
Corrosive acidic water has a pH level less than 7.0.
Corrosive acidic water causes the blue and green staining that you see around your fixtures and draining. This is from your copper pipes deteriorating into your water and appearing on fixtures and drains.
If you let this occur for too long your plumbing will start leaking and may cause major water damage and mold. Your property will need to a full re-pipe replacement.
A quality pH neutralizer filter will raise the pH level to 7.0, which is a neutral state (no longer acidic water).
HOW TO FILTER ACIDIC WATER
What Is Calcite Limestone Media?
Typically, when you have acidic water (low pH level), it means that the mineral content is low in your water. Minerals are what raises the pH in the water.
Calcite is a naturally occurring calcium carbonate media that has a self-limiting property. Calcite is a crushed milled marble.
When applied properly, calcite media corrects pH just enough to reach a non-corrosive equilibrium. It does not overcorrect under normal conditions.
Your well pump flow rate will determine the size of your water treatment equipment.
Good News... It's Easy & Fast
All you need is a couple of minutes and a standard 5 gallon bucket. Click below for instructions.
GET QUALITY WELL WATER
Compare Water Treatment Filters & Packages Chart
Get the best quality well water for your home.
See the full range of well water filtration packages.
Open the chart below
WELL PUMP FLOW RATE - IMPORTANT
Check your well pump flow rate... Easy as 1, 2, 3...
It is very important you have these figures before purchasing a water softener, pH neutralizer or iron filter package.
>>>> Get your Flow Rate:
- Close off all faucets and make sure there is no running water.
- Place a 5 gallon bucket by a hose bib (spigot) near your well pump.
- Fully open the water hose bib until the well pump starts.
- Then, start filling up your 5 gallon bucket, and time how many seconds it takes to fill it up.
- Use the chart the following chart to get your flow rate.
Water Intelligence System
Welcome Wisdom™!USE WISDOM NOW
Our new Water Intelligence System, WISDOM, uses advanced AI technology and algorithms to properly size and match water softeners and filter equipment.
- Free, Easy & Instant
- Sizing calculations for softeners and filters
- Analyze water content
- Get quality recommendations to match your specific needs