WELL WATER TREATMENT
Iron Filter Systems
EXCESSIVE IRON CONTENT
More About Iron Issues
Excessive iron issues in your water is typically characterized by the ugly red or brown colored staining in your plumbing fixtures, sinks, toilets and laundry.
With well water, iron typically occurs in a ferrous state. That means, the flowing water typically looks clear. However, once the water is exposed to the air, the iron transforms into a ferric/ oxidized state. The clear water will turn red or brown and insoluble “rust” type material will form.
Iron staining can be easily caused by as low as only 0.3 milligrams per liter (mg/L).
Depending on the iron content concentration, we have several solutions to this ugly and aggravating water problem.
A quality iron filter will filter out this excessive iron content.
IRON FILTER OPTIONS & PACKAGES
What You Need To Know Before You Buy!
Your well pump flow rate will determine the size of your water treatment equipment.
Good News... It's Easy & Fast
All you need is a couple of minutes and a standard 5 gallon bucket. Click below for instructions.
WELL PUMP FLOW RATE - IMPORTANT
Check your well pump flow rate... Easy as 1, 2, 3...
It is very important you have these figures before purchasing a water softener, pH neutralizer or iron filter package.
>>>> Get your Flow Rate:
- Close off all faucets and make sure there is no running water.
- Place a 5 gallon bucket by a hose bib (spigot) near your well pump.
- Fully open the water hose bib until the well pump starts.
- Then, start filling up your 5 gallon bucket, and time how many seconds it takes to fill it up.
- Use the chart the following chart to get your flow rate.
WATER INTELLIGENCE ENGINE
Take The Test...
- Free, Instant Water Analysis Report
- Sizing & Recommended Treatment Solutions
- Unique To Your Needs
Fun & easy to get sizing recommendations and analysis based on your unique needs. Click below.