Returns, Exchanges, Cancellation and Refund Policy
Quality Water Treatment is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase within 6 Months of the ship date.
Quality Water Treatment (“Company”) guarantees that your new water conditioner is built of quality material and workmanship. When properly installed and maintained, it will give years of trouble free service.
We invite you to try these products for six (6) months; subsequently you’re free to return the product if you’re not satisfied for a full, 100% refund minus original shipping cost and a 25% restocking fee. However, return shipping cost and packaging of the system is the responsibility of the customer. Guarantee excludes special orders, commercial systems, Media, Consumables, and test kits.
Because We believe you purchased the system to get good quality water and we want that for you as well. Quality Water Treatment will require you to give us the opportunity to troubleshoot and do any testing necessary to rectify any possible issues with the systems performance with you before a return is authorized
General Refund Policy:
Our refund policy is eligible for 6 Months from the time of your ship date.
We accept, within six (6) months, the return of all SoftPro and Fleck brand items in their original condition for a full refund excluding special orders, commercial systems, Media, Consumables, and test kits.
- Shipping charges are not refundable- return shipping charges will be borne by the customer and Quality Water Treatment has the right to charge a 25% restock fee for all returned items.
- Customer is responsible for return packaging and shipping, Quality Water Treatment recommends that customer insures packages for original value in case of damage during shipping. Quality Water Treatment is not responsible for systems returned damaged and will not refund damaged or missing items
- If you believe your package was damaged in shipping, we require that you contact us within 5 days of delivery and we will work with you to quickly resolve the issue.
- EXCEPTIONS: The following products are excluded from this policy: For Berkey®, Kangen, Aqua Ionizer, Alkaviva, Tyent, water ionizers, and air-to water generator products, returns to us are not accepted. These products are warranted by the manufacturers of the products and not by Quality Water Treatment Inc. The manufacturer will handle warranty issues directly with you. We can help get you in contact.
Simple Return / Exchange Process:
Contact customer support if you receive a faulty item and wish to replace it with the same type of item. You will receive a prepaid return label from customer support to finalize the return process. A new shipment will be sent to you once we confirm the return of the faulty item.
If you are interested in another product and would like to exchange an item for it, please return the original item per our return policy then go ahead to place a new order for the product you desire. Please note that you can place a new order immediately without waiting for us to receive the original item.
Types of goods that are exempt from being returned:
Hazardous materials, flammable liquids, gases and all commercial equipment of are not eligible to be returned or exchanged.
You can cancel your order for any item provided that the order has not entered the shipping process subject to a 6% cancellation fee.
To request a cancellation of your order please contact customer service immediately at (866) 278-4130.
○ If the item you want to cancel has already entered the shipping process, it cannot be cancelled by you or by our customer service
○ Any order cancelled prior to shipment will be charged a 6% cancellation fee. A cancellation fee is due because products are built
and pre-programmed by our team members for your specific order.
To return your product, please contact Quality Water Treatment by emailing us.
We will supply you with a RMA number and a ship to address.
- You will be responsible for paying for the shipping costs for returning your item.
- Total Refund Amount will have the applicable shipping costs of the item to you deducted from your total refund. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Refused deliveries or returned orders will be charged a 30% restock fee plus original and returned shipping costs.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your returned or exchanged product to reach you may vary.
Shipping Insurance: If you are shipping an item over $75, we highly recommend using a traceable shipping service and purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. The customer is responsible for any lost shipments or shipping damage.
NOTE: Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. We will provide you the appropriate shipping address.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will immediately email whether your refund has been approved or rejected.
If your refund is approved, we will credit your refund amount directly back to your debit/credit card or original method of payment. Please allow 3 to 7 days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you have not received a refund, please re-check your bank or credit card account. Your bank or credit card company may hold the refund for some time before your refund is officially processed and posted to your account.
- If there is no record or processing from your bank or credit card, please email us to review.
If applicable, we only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please email us your request.
Product Returns Shipping Packing Guide
If returning a water softener or other filter, please see the appropriate guide. If you have questions or need clarification, please let our team know.
All returns must have an approved RMA and follow the customer packing guide.
PRODUCT & TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Real Experts That You Can Count On
Steer clear of the guessing game.
You are investing your hard earned money into a solution to provide quality water for your family.
We cut through the clutter for you to make the right decisions.
Unlike the big box stores…
Our team of experts recommend the best solutions that’s available in the entire marketplace.
Our water treatment consultants help you before AND after your purchase.
Our customers are like family.
We provide genuine customer support!
It's easy & fast!
For general and technical support.
Just click below!
Lets get your new water softener & treatment system installed now!
For installation of softeners and filters. Replacing and new installs. Just click below!
Looking for Install Guides?