Stone Harbor Water Department Water Company 💧 3date ALERT Drinking Water

Avalon Boro-0501,stone Harbor Boro-0510, New Jersey | Drinking Water Utility Company

The neighborhood drinking water in Stone Harbor Water Department could be infected by various pollutants including Cobalt, Chlorate, 1,2-Dibromo-3-chloropropane (DBCP) and 1,1,1-Trichloroethane, and may suffer with rising tiers of water hardness. Stone Harbor Water Department supplies this county with drinking water which sources its water from Groundwater.

What's in your drinking water?

Get the Official Stone Harbor Water Department Water Score Report for Free (Limited Time).

US Public Records

Stone Harbor Water Department Details

switch water company

Area served:

Avalon Boro-0501,stone Harbor Boro-0510, New Jersey

drinking water company near me

Population served:


the power of drinking water

Water source:


standard water company



drinking water all day


8018 3rd Ave, Stone Harbor, NJ 8247

New Jersey Dinking Water Utility


Contaminants Detected In Avalon Boro-0501,stone Harbor Boro-0510, New Jersey

Bromodichloromethane; Strontium… more

Stone Harbor Dinking Water Utility

Get the Official Stone Harbor Water Department Water Score Report for Free (Limited Time).


US Public Records

Stone Harbor Water Department

Annual Drinking Water Report

List of Drinking Water Contaminants Tested by Stone Harbor Water Department

But Not Detected:
1,1-Dichloroethane; 1,2,3-Trichloropropane; 1,3-Butadiene; 1,4-Dioxane; Bromochloromethane; Bromomethane; Chlorate; Chlorodifluoromethane; Chloromethane; Chromium (hexavalent); Cobalt; Molybdenum; Perfluorobutane sulfonate (PFBS); Perfluoroheptanoic acid (PFHPA); Perfluorohexane sulfonate (PFHXS); Perfluorononanoic acid (PFNA); Perfluorooctane sulfonate (PFOS); Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA); Vanadium

stone-harbor-water-department-water-company-new-jersey Office

Find out which contaminants are found above Legal and Health Guidelines.


US Public Records

Stone Harbor Water Department

About Us

8247 Annual Water Report


Stone Harbor Water Department Payment Options

For more New Jersey resources & information

New Jersey Water Utility Companies

.. ...

New Jersey EPA Water Reports

For more information on your drinking water, visit the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency:

Stone Harbor Water Department Drinking Water Company and EPA

Stone Harbor Water Department Drinking Water Report Info
Apologies, your solicitation can't be acknowledged..

Drinking Water Utility Company FAQ

New Jersey CDC Tap Water Info

For more information on your drinking water, visit the U.S. CDC:

Stone Harbor Water Department Drinking Water Company and CDC

Where do I purchase tickets for Town activities? A. Click HERE to buy tickets for Town Events.Q. What are the hours that I can name Town Hall? A. The telephones at Town Hall are spoken back 24 hours/day - 7days/week.Q. Where do I pay my water and belongings tax bills?A. You may stop using Town Hall or pay ONLINE HERE More statistics Click HEREQ. How can elderly, disabled and Veterans get property tax alleviation?A. There is assets tax comfort for the aged, disabled and Veterans who meet sure requirements. You can locate records HERE If you want additional help call the Washington County Trustee's Office at 423.753.1601 or name theVeteran's Administration at 800.827.A thousandQ. Where do I get a constructing allow?A. Inside City Limits-name 423.753.1035 A. In the County-name 423.753.1753 More statistics Click HERE Building allow application HEREQ. Where is Washington County Sessions Court?A. 108 West Jackson Blvd. Jonesborough Call 423.753.1737Q. How do I apply for a Business License?A. Download Application and take to Town Hall. Click HERE for utilityQ. Where do I file an electricity outage?A. For ALL energy outages, contact the Bright Ridge Power Company at 423.952.5000.Follow the activates and leave a message. Unless you have an emergency, please do now not name the police branch to report strength outages.Q. How do I get at the Historic Zoning Commission time table?A. Contact the Chairman, Dr. William Kennedy at 423.753.3161 More information HEREPARKS AND RECREATION Q. Can I reserve a picnic refuge?A. Shelters are on first come-first served basis at no charge, besides the pavilion at Persimmon Ridge Park placed adjoining to Wetlands Water Park. That pavilion is rented from Memorial Day via Labor Day and can be reserved with the aid of calling the Water Park at 423.753.1553. More Parks and Recreation statistics HEREQ. What are the red flowering plants in the median on 11-E? A. October Skies Aster and that they bloom inside the fall.Q. What is the timber inside the median on 11-E with purple/maroon leaves? A. Forest Pansy RedbudPUBLIC SAFETY - FIRE Q. How do I get a Fire Inspection?A. Inside City Limits - call 423.753.1035 More statistics Click HEREQ. How many smoke detectors do I need and wherein have to I positioned them? A. Smoke detectors want to be mounted in every finished dwelling space in your property aside from kitchens, toilets, laundry rooms, and garages. The detector ought to be installed among 4 and twelve inches from the ceiling when hooked up at the wall and the identical distance from the wall while mounted at the ceiling. Be sure to now not area smoke detectors within three feet of a ceiling fan or air sign in.Q. Does the Fire Department installation smoke detectors? A. Yes the Jonesborough Fire Department does take part inside the State Fire Marshall's Office smoke detector software. The detectors and service are supplied to city citizens without cost however most effective if sure requirements are met. To inquire about this service or qualifying criteria please name 423.753.1053. Click HERE for a Smoke Detector Request & Liability Form.Q. Do you fill swimming pools? A. While in the past some departments have done this, the Town of Jonesborough does not offer this carrier.Q. Can I go to the Fire Station? A. Yes, the branch is open to visitation by way of the public among the hours of eight am and five pm. If you would love to go to us, please enter via Town Hall and continue to the Public Safety window. They will contact us and we will escort you on an excursion of our station.Q. Can my youngsters have a birthday celebration at the Fire Station? A. The Town of Jonesborough does not offer this provider.Q. Does the Fire Department set up vehicle seats? A. Yes, many of our workforces is educated car seat installers. Our police department also has many licensed installers. If that is a provider you require, walk-ins are welcome. You can inquire about this carrier via calling 423.753.1053PUBLIC SAFETY - POLICE Q. How do I get into the Are You Okay Program?A. Call the Police Department at 423.753.1053More statistics Click HEREQ. How do I get a replica of an accident/hearth file?A. Call 423.753.1053 and inquire about getting a duplicate of your report. More facts Click HEREQ. Does the Police Department installation automobile seats? A. Yes, a lot of our workforce is educated car seat installers. If this is a carrier you require walk-ins are welcome. You can inquire approximately this carrier by calling 423.753.1053Q. I want more information about the Reflex Traffic Control Photograph System? A. More information Click HEREQ. Where is the Jonesborough Municipal Court? (for Town of Jonesborough and Jonesborough Reflex citations only) A. 123 Boone Street in Town Hall after the Post Office. Call 423.753.1053Q. How do I pay my Reflex Traffic Camera Citation? A. They have to be mailed in as in line with the quotation you acquired within the mail. The Police Station does now not be given payments. Send test or money order. Do no longer ship coins.SENIOR CENTER Q. How do I get worried at the Senior Center?A. Call 423.753.1083More facts HERESTREET DEPARTMENT Q. Who do I call for an avenue light outage? A. Call 423.753.1053 or 423.753.1030Q. Who do I call to file a pothole? A. Call 423.753.1030VISITORS CENTER Q. Where do I get extra records approximately renting the Visitors Center?A. HEREQ. What are the hours of the stores downtown? A. The majority of the groups downtown are open 10 am - 5 pm and a few eating places are open in advance for breakfast. It is best to call in case you are coming to a particular store.Q. What is happening downtown nowadays?A. This is a link to our calendar of events HEREQ. Do you have a history video? A. The Chester Inn Museum has a quick history video.Q. Where do I get Teller-in-Residence tickets?A. Call the International Storytelling Center at 800.952.8392, ext. 222 or Click HEREQ. Where can I see some place waterfalls?A. The Visitors Center can offer instructions to many place waterfalls, which encompass: Fall Creek Falls, Jackson Falls, Natchez Trace Falls, Old Falls, Pine Ridge Falls, and Kelley Falls. Call 423.753.1010SOLID WASTE AND RECYCLING Q. Is my garbage accumulated on holidays?A. There is a vacation series time table that is announced in January and modifications are also noted on line calendar. The 2018 Holiday Schedule can be observed HERE.Q. What is the value of garbage collection offerings? A. The garbage series charge is $15.50 according to a month in step with household. There is a $2.00 monthly cut price for citizens taking part in the recycling program. There is not any charge for yard-waste elimination.Q. How do I join up for rubbish collection offerings? A. Once you open a water account within the Jonesborough metropolis limits, you'll start to acquire series services.Q. How do I request rubbish can if I don't have one? A. Please name 423.753.1006.Q. Where do I region my yard-waste for decrease series? A. Yard-waste should be placed at the reduce, parallel with the road, with pieces now not than six (6) toes in length.Q. If I hire a contractor to do panorama offerings on my belongings, can the backyard-waste cloth be placed on the cut back for the metropolis to accumulate? A. No! It is the contractor's duty and obligation to dispose of and take away it..

Stone Harbor Water Department consumer info

Stone Harbor Water Department provides drinking water services to the public of Stone Harbor and Avalon Boro-0501,stone Harbor Boro-0510, New Jersey.

Limited Time: Free Water Safety Report for Stone Harbor Water Department.

Added to cart!