Compare Top Rated & Best Selling Iron Filters
#1. SoftPro® Elite Backwashing Katalox Iron Filters
#2. SoftPro® Elite Ironmaster
*Removes high levels of Iron, Manganese, Hydrogen Sulfide*
iron up to 50 ppm = highest iron removal capability of any iron filter system on the market.
removes Manganese up to 7ppm
removes hydrogen sulfide up to 5ppm
Media life averages 8-10 years before replacement is needed.
Greensand Iron Filters - Iron, Sulfur, & Manganese Removal | Fleck. Greensand has a thin coating of manganese oxide in conjunction with Potassium permanganate to oxidize iron, sulfur, & manganese for better removal. This system has low flow rate abilities in comparison to other systems offered and requires an oxidizer to oxidize iron, sulfur, and manganese so the greensand media can remove it. This system was one of the original iron filters on the market dating back to the early 1970’s
The Benefits of Ozone - Triple O – Ozone Water Treatment System
Municipal water companies have used ozone technology to treat large quantities of water for many years because of its effectiveness in purifying and conditioning water.
Triple 0 Systems has selected ozone technology for use in treating well/tank water because of its unique properties to:
- Kill bacteria on contact thousands of times faster than chlorine or bromine
- Kill virus on contact.
- Kill algae spores, fungus, mold and yeast spores.
- Oxidize oils and precipitate heavy metals.
- Remove excess iron, manganese, and sulfur by a process known as micro flocculation, thus conditioning the water naturally without chemical additives.
- Remove color and odor, leaving a fresh, healthy bouquet.
- Reduce scale build-up on equipment such as pipes and water heaters, and staining of showers, sinks, bathtubs, and toilets.
- Ozone leaves no residue, it’s only by-product is pure oxygen