SoftPro Calcite Filter (pH Neutralizer for Acidic Water)
Coping with Acidic Water?
Raise the pH within the water in the acidic state to alkaline non-corrosive state of 7.0 in your home and protect your plumbing. This filter method only demands you to add one bag of calcite every 12 months according to a four typical usage. The method consists of all the calcite needed and is prepared to install.
The 1" electronic valve give increases backwash capacity and rapid rinse occasions to increase overall performance to clean and lift calcite. Note: 7 GPM Service flow rate, 9 GPM peak flow rate 5 GPM backwash rate needed.
This filter method includes
- SoftPro NSF-Certified backwash manage valve
- 1" ported Electronic valves
- Mineral tank with easy fill plug
- 1.5. 2.0 or 2.5 cu.ft. media
- Eliminates acidity in the ph. selection of 6.0 to 6.9
- A lot longer life and higher flow prices than Calcite filter cartridges
- Automatic backwash - Much less stress loss
- Backwash manage valve features totally adjustable backwash and rinse cycles saving water and allowing maximized overall performance
- Time-tested hydraulically balanced piston seal and spacers offer years of trouble-free service
- Simple user-friendly LCD display
- Rugged heavy-duty
How it functions
When acidic waters comes into contact with the calcite media, it gradually dissolves the calcium carbonate (within the calcite) to raise the pH which neutralizes the water. This removes/prevents scale, rust, copper, lead and other metals found within the plumbing method.