East Laurel Water District Water Company 💧 3date ALERT Drinking Water

Laurel County, Kentucky | Drinking Water Utility Company

The resident drinking water in East Laurel Water District may be degraded by several impurities including but not limited to Isopropyl alcohol, Paraquat, Di-n-butyl phthalate and Dichloroacetic acid, and battle rising counts of water hardness. East Laurel Water District serves this region with drinking water which sources its water supply from Purchased surface water.

What's in your drinking water?

Get the East Laurel Water District Official Water Score Report for Free (Limited Time).

US Public Records

East Laurel Water District Details

what are the benefits of drinking a lot of water

Area served:

Laurel County, Kentucky

drinking water helps kidneys

Population served:


water company that services my area

Water source:

Purchased surface water

what is my local water company



safe drinking water act


1670 E Hal Rogers Parkway, London, KY 40743

Kentucky Dinking Water Utility


Contaminants Detected In Laurel County, Kentucky

Chromium (hexavalent); Total trihalomethanes (TTHMs); Arsenic; Chromium (hexavalent); Chlorate; Strontium; Vanadium; Barium; Nitrate… more

London Dinking Water Utility

Get the East Laurel Water District Official Water Score Report for Free (Limited Time).


US Public Records

East Laurel Water District

Annual Drinking Water Report

List of Drinking Water Contaminants Tested by East Laurel Water District

But Not Detected:
1,1-Dichloroethane; 1,2,3-Trichloropropane; 1,3-Butadiene; 1,4-Dioxane; Asbestos; Bromochloromethane; Bromomethane; Chlorodifluoromethane; Chloromethane; Cobalt; Molybdenum; Perfluorobutane sulfonate (PFBS); Perfluoroheptanoic acid (PFHPA); Perfluorohexane sulfonate (PFHXS); Perfluorononanoic acid (PFNA); Perfluorooctane sulfonate (PFOS); Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA)

east-laurel-water-district-water-company-kentucky Office

Find out which contaminants are found above Legal and Health Guidelines.


US Public Records

East Laurel Water District

About Us

40743 Annual Water Report



East Laurel Water District Payment Options

For more Kentucky resources & information

Kentucky Water Utility Companies

.. ...

Kentucky EPA Water Reports

For more information on your drinking water, visit the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency:

East Laurel Water District Drinking Water Company and EPA

East Laurel Water District Drinking Water Report Info
.. ...

Drinking Water Utility Company FAQ

Kentucky CDC Tap Water Info

For more information on your drinking water, visit the U.S. CDC:

East Laurel Water District Drinking Water Company and CDC

1) Where can I document unlawful dumping and other code violations? Code violations inside the City of Brownwood may be reported with the aid of calling 325-646-5775, or by way of filling out the following shape. Code Enforcement Violation Notification 2.Where do I visit to set up water carrier? Water Utilities are located at Brownwood City Hall, 501 Center Ave. 8-five M-F. To installation a new carrier, you may want a valid Drivers License, renter's settlement or resident facts and the deposit for the carrier. 3. What day is my trash picked up? The City of Brownwood runs a rotating agenda, touch Sanitation at 325 643-4200 for records in your direction. 4. Who do I touch about problems with my avenue? The road branch handles avenue restore, signs and indicators in the city limits of Brownwood. They can be reached at 325 643-4200. 5. Where can I get a replica of an Accident Report? Contact the Brownwood Police Department, Records Division at 325 646-6862 M-F 7:00 AM - 4:30 PM for facts on Crash Reports. 6. Where can I cross for immunizations for college or journey? The Brownwood/Brown County Health Department gives a diffusion of immunizations via numerous programs consisting of Texas Vaccines for Children (TVFC), Medicaid, CHiPS, and personal vaccines. Several different health offerings also are furnished. Contact the Brownwood/Brown County Health Department at 325 646-0554. 7. How can I rent a pavilion at a park for a celebration? The City of Brownwood Parks Department rents the Coliseum, rooms on the Lehnis Train Museum, pavilions, and different centers for birthdays, weddings, any party accumulating. Contact the Parks Department at 325 646-3586 for reservations. 8. How I take away a deceased pet? To do away with a deceased puppy or report a dead animal please call Animal Control at 325-646-2525. To help with this system please record a selected place or landmark. Animal Control 9.Where do I put off old tires? The landfill will accept sliced or shredded tires at a charge of $forty.00 inline with a ton and the recycling center will receive tires. Call the landfill for more information at 325-646-6574, and the recycling middle at 325-641-8832..

East Laurel Water District consumer info

East Laurel Water District provides drinking water services to the public of London and Laurel County, Kentucky.

Limited Time: Free Official Water Safety Report for East Laurel Water District!

Added to cart!