East Grand Rapids Water Company 💧 3date ALERT Drinking Water

East Grand Rapids, Michigan | Drinking Water Utility Company

The area drinking water of East Grand Rapids may be polluted from numerous impurities like DCPA mono- and di-acid degradates, Dichloroacetic acid and Hexachlorobenzene (HCB), and suffer high scales of water hardness. East Grand Rapids serves the area with drinking water that originates its water supply from Purchased surface water.

What's in your drinking water?

Limited Time: Free Water Safety Report for East Grand Rapids.

US Public Records

East Grand Rapids Details

is drinking more water good for you

Area served:

East Grand Rapids, Michigan

drinking water service

Population served:


benefits of drinking 8 glasses of water

Water source:

Purchased surface water

what are the benefits of drinking plenty of water



healthy drinking water tips


750 Lakeside Drive Se, East Grand Rapids, MI 49506

Michigan Dinking Water Utility


Contaminants Detected In East Grand Rapids, Michigan

Chromium (hexavalent); Bromodichloromethane; Chloroform; Dibromochloromethane; Total trihalomethanes (TTHMs); Bromodichloromethane; Chlorate; Molybde… more

East Grand Rapids Dinking Water Utility

Limited Time: Free Water Safety Report for East Grand Rapids.


US Public Records

East Grand Rapids

Annual Drinking Water Report

List of Drinking Water Contaminants Tested by East Grand Rapids

But Not Detected:
1,1-Dichloroethane; 1,2,3-Trichloropropane; 1,3-Butadiene; 1,4-Dioxane; Bromochloromethane; Bromomethane; Chlorodifluoromethane; Chloromethane; Cobalt; Perfluorobutane sulfonate (PFBS); Perfluoroheptanoic acid (PFHPA); Perfluorohexane sulfonate (PFHXS); Perfluorononanoic acid (PFNA); Perfluorooctane sulfonate (PFOS); Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA)

east-grand-rapids-water-company-michigan Office

Find out which contaminants are found above Legal and Health Guidelines.


US Public Records

East Grand Rapids

About Us

49506 Annual Water Report



East Grand Rapids Payment Options

For more Michigan resources & information

Michigan Water Utility Companies

.. ...

Michigan EPA Water Reports

For more information on your drinking water, visit the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency:

East Grand Rapids Drinking Water Company and EPA

East Grand Rapids Drinking Water Report Info
About East Grand Rapids East Grand Rapids has a long and vivid history. The accompanying synopsis was set up by Mary Dersch, a nearby occupant and volunteer student of history for the city. We welcome you to visit the Local History Room at the library, found 750 Lakeside Drive, to become familiar with the network's past. View our chronicled photograph collection. Pursue the EGR History Room on Facebook. Early History East Grand Rapids was first settled in the mid-1830s when the Reed family landed from New York State. Initially part of Paris Township, it is probably the most established suburb in Kent County. Inhabitants cast a ballot to build up the Village of East Grand Rapids in 1891. The town was then fused into a home-rule city in 1926 when the populace was roughly 1,300 individuals. By the 1870s, the Reeds Lake area was a prevalent mid-year day trip goal for the individuals of Grand Rapids and encompassing areas who made the long voyage to go through the day picnicking, drifting, swimming, or going through a comfortable day at the lake. At the lakeside structure on the west shore of Reeds Lake, watchers could take in a play or tune in to a prevalent ensemble of the day. Initially, the individuals who wished to arrive at Reeds Lake would do as such by foot, stagecoach, or by steed and surrey. In the center 1870s, horse-drawn vehicles wound up accessible. Travellers would board in downtown Grand Rapids, move onto the Grand Rapids and Reeds Lake Railway on Sherman Street Southeast and continue to the lake down Wealthy Street. By 1877, a steam train supplanted the pony vehicles. Electric streetcars came into utilization in the mid-1890s. Transports supplanted them as a method of transportation in 1935. Interurban likewise carried inhabitants from close-by urban communities to Reeds Lake. Ramona Park Ramona Park is the most recalled highlight of early East Grand Rapids. The entertainment mecca, possessed and worked by the Grand Rapids Street Railway Company, was a goal spot for a huge number of families somewhere in the range of 1897 and 1955. Ramona Park was flanked by Wealthy Street, Lovett Avenue, and Lakeside Drive. One of the most prominent rides was the Jack Rabbit Derby Racer. Worked in 1914, this twofold track, wooden exciting ride incorporated an 80 percent drop! It was situated on the previous Jacobson's property on Wealthy Street. There was an extraordinary number of different rides and exercises at the recreation center, including the carousel, funhouse, spiritualist chutes, Ferris wheel, amusement carts, hero swings and a smaller than usual train that visited the recreation center. There were additionally rounds of shots and snack bars. Our previous president, and East Grand Rapids occupant, Gerald R. Passage once worked at one of the snack bars. The Ramona Theater Pavilion sat on the west side of the recreation center on Lakeside Drive (at present the Lakewood Hills Apartments) from 1897 until 1949. It was an amazingly well known late spring scene that could situate 1,700 individuals and facilitated mainstream plays, musicals, Vaudevillian and vaudeville acts, quiet movies, talkies, and most loved nearby and national performers, for example, Will Rogers. The Ramona Gardens Pavilion, another pearl of Ramona Park, facilitated enormous groups during the 1940s and later served twofold obligation as a roller-skating arena. By the mid-1950s, with the accessibility of more vehicles, individuals had the option to travel further and quicker for end of the week outings and excursions and participation at Ramona Park dwindled. Ramona Park's wonder long stretches of amusement were blurring. The recreation center fell into dilapidation and shut-in 1955. The people group cast a ballot to supplant the recreation center with private lofts and another business mall. The land was in the long run formed into bits of the present Gaslight Village, including Ramona Shopping Center (D&W and other independent companies), the Jade Pig retail advancement, condos and apartment suites, and Collins Park on the lakeshore. Steamboats Regularly booked rides on trip steamboats on Reeds Lake started in 1882 when Captain John Poisson moved to East Grand Rapids from Canada. The SS Florence, a solitary decked vessel, was brought from Frankfort, Michigan, up the Grand River, and after that moved via land up Wealthy Street to Reeds Lake. An upper deck was then included, and the Florence kept running until 1902. Commander John, his child Charles, and grandson William ran four steamboats on the lake from 1882 to 1955: SS Florence 1882 - 1902 SS Major A.B. Watson (named after a GR Civil War major) 1891 - 1921 SS Hazel An (or see another point) 1896 - 1926 SS Ramona 1923 - 1956 Beaches Reeds Lake was home to two washing seashores: Manhattan Beach and Rose's Bathing Beach. Manhattan Beach was situated on the north shore of the lake toward the finish of Pioneer Club Road. In 1884, Charles Seidel, pontoon developer and harbormaster on Reeds Lake, rented the land to make a washing seashore. In 1905, Thomas Reeds acquired and extended the property into an increasingly generous seashore resort. Katherine and Charles Morgan, Thomas Reeds girl and child in-law, kept on working the office until it shut and the property was sold in 1927. Rose's Bathing Beach and Swimming School, situated on the west shore of Reeds Lake on the north side of the pontoon dispatch, was set up in 1901 by James Rose. Notwithstanding the washing school, the property held a bathhouse, washing seashore, and toboggan slide. After the washing sea shore shut in the late 1960s, the majority of the office was annihilated, except for one little building which was opened as a marina and eatery by James' child, John "Buddy" Rose. Today, the property is Rose's Restaurant and Marina. Ramona Baseball Park The Ramona Baseball Park remained at the intersection of Lake and Lakeside Drive until 1946 (at present the secondary school football field). During the 1920s, Babe Ruth, Lou Gherig, and the New York Yankees played in the recreation center alongside numerous other nearby, area, and national baseball crews. Building East Grand Rapids Major influxes of home development in East Grand Rapids happened during the 1920s and 1950s, although there are a few homes that are over 100 years of age. Neighbourhoods presently incorporate a satisfying blend of Victorian, customary, current, and new plans with numerous homes being revamped throughout the years to keep pace with the requirements of families. The most seasoned enduring home in East Grand Rapids is the George Young farmhouse. Initially situated on the southeast corner of Lake Drive and Cardinal Drive, it was later moved to Anderson Street. East Grand Rapids Schools While the East Grand Rapids School District was not set up until 1841, Sophia Reed (little girl of Ezra Reed) and Euphemia Davis (girl of Robert Davis) were instructing youngsters in East Grand Rapids as ahead of schedule as 1834 in the Ezra Reed home on the west shore of Reeds Lake. In 1841 a log lodge school building was raised on the lake close to where the present Community Center is found. From the mid-1840s to 1890, school-age kids may have gone to class in an assortment of other little school structures. In 1891 a two-room, wood-confined school building was based on the northwest corner of Wealthy and Greenwood for kids in kindergarten through eighth grades. Secondary school understudies went to Grand Rapids High School and later Grand Rapids Central High School. In 1917 another block school building was based on Wealthy for evaluations one through twelve. The Lovett-Barnard House, situated on the current Wealthy School play area, filled in as the Kindergarten House until 1967. The previous Greenwood School was isolated in two and the two areas as of now fill in as private homes on the twist on Greenwood. In 1928 another secondary school opened on Lake Drive in what is presently Wealthy Elementary. The school building on Wealthy presently fills in as the primary school. Breton Downs Elementary School was worked in 1930. The various East Grand Rapids schools were worked during the 1950s and 1960s, including the center school and current secondary school..

Drinking Water Utility Company FAQ

Michigan CDC Tap Water Info

For more information on your drinking water, visit the U.S. CDC:

East Grand Rapids Drinking Water Company and CDC

.. ...

East Grand Rapids consumer info

East Grand Rapids provides drinking water services to the public of East Grand Rapids and East Grand Rapids, Michigan.

Get the official East Grand Rapids Water Score Report for Free (Limited Time).

East Grand Rapids FAQ


US Public Records

Drinking Water Companies Near East Grand Rapids, Michigan

Wyoming Water Company
City of Cadillac Water Company
City of Traverse City Water Company
Garfield Charter Township Water Company
City of Alpena Water Company
Escanaba Water Company
Marquette Water Company
Sturgis Water Company
Genesee County Water System Water Company
Beverly Hills Water Company

Commonly Searched Terms:
The importance of drinking water daily, all the benefits of drinking water, health benefits of drinking water daily, purpose of drinking water, benefits of drinking water regularly

Quality Water Treatment | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy

Added to cart!