CLOG-FREE WATER SYSTEMS
Don't get bogged down with mucking your system
Easily and economically prevent debris from entering and damaging your system.
CLOG-FREE PROTECTION FOR YOUR WATER SYSTEM
Spin-Down Design Sediment Separator with Flush Valve
Shield your water treatment systems and equipment with this sand and debris separator filter.
Prevent clogging, plugging as well as other issues related to sand and sediment.
Cleanable filter screens with easy access clean out.
SPIN-DOWN SEDIMENT SEPARATOR FILTER
Reusable Filter Screen
Simply wash out your reusable, high-quality polyester screens.
Convenient: No need to buy new filter cartridges with every cleaning.
Economical: No expensive, single use filter cartridges.
Clear Filter Housing
Easily see and monitor the level of trapped sediment on your screens.
Easy Access Flush Clean-Out
So simple.... Just open the red valve to clean out the filter.
Uses a 1/2" MIPT drain cleanout with cap.
Tough, Strong Construction
High impact, molded, non-corrosive housing built to last.
REUSE... DOn't REPLACE
Simple... Cleanable Filter Screens
Get clean water that won't clog your systems!
Dirt, debris, sand and sediment can accumulate fast! Other products want you to buy their filter screen replacements... But we want to make you happy.
Conveniently and easily washout your filter screens!
- No need to buy branded, replacement filter cartridges.
MORE GOOD THINGS
- Prevents wear and tear for your pipes caused by sand, silt, and algae.
- Assists extend the lifespan of the cartridges, water filtration system, appliances, and so on.
- No down-time
Advanced Centrifuge Spin-Down DESIGN
How it works
The sand separator utilizes a replaceable, cleanable polyester screen that filters large sediments.
Occasionally, the sediment will have to be flushed or cleaned out.
Simply open the ball valve (red handle) at the bottom to allow water pressure to flush out sediments.
The clear sump housing allows you to see and properly monitor any trapped sediment.
- In a bucket, mix 1 gallon of water with 1 ounce of bleach.
- Turn water off to the filter.
- Open the bottom ball valve to release pressure off the system.
- Unscrew the filter bowl from the tee, and pull out the O-ring and filter. Place the O-ring aside.
- Dip and swirl the filter screen in the bucket to remove all heavy particles out. If needed, use a soft brush.
- Re-insert the filter and O-ring. Then hand tighten the housing bowl back on to tee.
- Shut off the ball valve, and turn the water on.
High-impact, molded polyester resin to handle most situations. filter screens - non-corrosive and weather-resistant
- Reusable, high-grade polyester filter screen
- Non-corrosive, PVC body with transparent cover housing
- Ball valve design enables fast and easy purging of collected sediment.
- Manufactured with high quality NSF listed, FDA grade materials
1 Year Mfg. Warranty.
The components are warranted for a period of 12 months from date of original sale. Does not include incidental or consequential damages.
MAKE-SENSE UPGRADE OPTIONS
Upgrade Your water Quality
Get the best water for you and your family by upgrading your water quality.